- Firm BUT FLEXIBLE surface of the RumbleRoller is designed to relieve muscular pain and tightness similar to the thumbs of a massage therapist
- Stretches muscle and other soft tissues in multiple directions, breaking down “knots”, increasing your flexibility, and relieving your pain.
- Pressure can be varied, from a wiping-type massage, to a deeper “digging” pressure for a penetrating Myofascial Therapy.
- Smooth, nonporous surface not only repels dirt, it can be wiped down with soap and water unlike conventional rollers. Surface molded with a permanent, antimicrobial additive that stops bacteria growth, protecting you from germs.
- Higher strength and tear resistance, wonderful feel, permanent retention of shape, guaranteed to outlast and outperform compared to any foam roller on the market.
Physical therapists, trainers, and athletes use foam rollers to relieve muscular pain and tightness (often called “adhesions”, “knots”, or “trigger points”). But the smooth, hard surfaces on conventional foam rollers can actually compress soft tissue further. Although it improves blood flow and flexibility, the effect is limited unless you spend a lot of time rolling.
But the RumbleRoller was created to do this more effectively.
The RumbleRoller Manipulates Soft Tissue – Like a Massage Therapist!
The surface of the RumbleRoller contains 200 specially designed “bumps”. The bumps are firm, but flexible, much like the thumbs of a massage therapist.
The bumps continuously knead the contours of your body, gently stretching soft tissue (muscle and fascia) in multiple directions. This action erodes trigger points, helps restore flexibility, and brings quick relief to your pain. The RumbleRoller’s bumps are firmer than muscle tissue, but softer than bone, so they deflect out of the way if they contact your spine or other bony protrusions.
With a slight shift of your body, you can control the amount of pressure, providing a deeper, more penetrating relief. During regular rolling movements, the bumps flex relatively easily, and provide a wiping-type massage pressure. However, by rocking side-to-side toward the RumbleRoller’s ends, the bumps are forced to flex in a direction in which they’re designed to be somewhat stiffer. This creates a deeper “digging” pressure.
This is especially effective for penetrating hard-to-roll areas like your upper lats, calves, and neck.
Before creating the RumbleRoller, the manufacturer spent years studying other foam rollers, and testing different types of advanced polymers. Our research resulted in a roller that has several times the strength & tear resistance of conventional rollers, has a wonderful feel, permanently retains its straight shape, and will outlast and outperform any foam roller that you’ve ever tried. PATENT PENDING.